Livestream Google Apps Engine Google local and Github coders

Buffer In this video you can find out some really great new things from the world of coders to the SEO tips that will ethically help and not everyone is talking about. You can take what I share in this video and really make something special happen. Making video's is my favourite medium and communicating and sharing messages is something I seek to improve with. Livestream is a great medium and I hope you get something useful from what is shared this evening. My third hope is that I continue moving forward with the key points outlined in this video. At a later date I shall go through this and put the news into bullet points. I hope this helps someone too. Yours faithfully, Robert Bridge (robbwindow)

https://plus.google.com/b/117313341236998719670/+Robert-bridgeInfo/posts/TCNXaE8wbvo Buffer

Comments